In the media
- Svensk startup rivstartar USA-satsning – skriver avtal med printjättenIDG.se · March 10, 2020
- ”Right-to-repair” propels Swedish AI companyNy Teknik (in Swedish) · January 24, 2020
- Manufacturers needlessly let customers wait more than a week for repairsField Service News · December 02, 2019
- Sweden's 33 top startups in 2019Ny Teknik (in Swedish) · May 14, 2019
- The innovative tech companies expanding internationallySVT (in Swedish) · March 31, 2019
- Mavenoid wants to replace the manualDagens Analys (podcast in Swedish) · March 15, 2019
- 25 European deep-tech start-ups to watch in 2019Silicon Republic · January 22, 2019
- Swedish tech company finds the problems in faulty machines with AITechworld (in Swedish) · October 17, 2018
- Swedish troubleshooting automation startup Mavenoid secures $1.9 millionTech.eu · October 15, 2018
- Spotify clique invests in AI startup MavenoidDI Digital (in Swedish) · October 12, 2018
- Amplified intelligence for troubleshootingCreandum · October 12, 2018
Mavenoid is an AI platform for automating tech support and troubleshooting of technical systems. With Mavenoid, companies automate technical support through a virtual expert, replacing long waits with instant self-service. This means happier customers and more efficient support teams. Major global manufacturers are already using Mavenoid and since its inception in 2017, Mavenoid has helped fix products like industrial cranes, water treatment systems, lawn mowers and 3D printers, establishing its AI platform as a the world’s leading troubleshooting software.Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2017 by a team of former Google and Palantir engineers Mavenoid is backed by German VC Point Nine Capital and Swedish VC Creandum. The company were recently featured as one of the “100 Hottest Startups” in Europe by Wired Magazine and “Top 25 Deep-Tech Startups in the World” by Silicon Republic.
Space GroteskOur typeface is Space Grotesk.
We use Space Grotesk Medium for headlines.
Other weights, from Light to Bold, can be used as needed for body copy, subheadings or captions.
Space Grotesk is released under SIL Open Font License and can be downloaded here.