VP of Marketing
Mavenoid is the world’s first hardware support platform. We’ve built a virtual assistant and other tools that help customers set up, use, and troubleshoot everything from dishwashers and printers to robotic lawnmowers and electric scooters. With iconic brands like HP and Jabra as clients and $40 million in funding from top VC firms like Creandum and Point Nine Capital, we’re reinventing technical support for physical products. Having recently raised our Series B, we’re entering an exciting phase of growth but are still small enough for each new person to have a big impact on the company as a whole.
We’re looking for a VP of Marketing who will focus on creating demand, driving revenue, developing our brand, and being an effective GTM partner across the company. You’ll report to the CEO and partner closely with the rest of the leadership team on all kinds of business decisions. You’re a great strategic thinker but also excited to build an elite B2B enterprise marketing organization, hands-on when necessary.
This role will be based on the US East Coast or in Europe.
- Drive pipeline and revenue. Conceptualize and execute marketing programs that focus on generating, capturing, and converting demand into revenue at a high annual growth rate, across both new and existing business.
- Create and oversee the Marketing plan. Set the strategy and for you + your team. Manage budget, processes, and operations in accordance with the marketing plan.
- Establish product storytelling. Work jointly with Product to convert the product value proposition into compelling positioning, messaging, and collateral that resonates with the market and is utilized effectively across the organization.
- Increase brand awareness. Set short and long-term visions for the brand and execute programs that increase awareness across Mavenoid’s ideal customers.
- Be a GTM owner. Partner with leaders across Sales, Customer Sucess, Product, and Operations to build a consolidated GTM function.
- Develop and grow the team. Oversee the existing marketing team and recruit epic additions as necessary.
- Be a sounding board. As a part of the senior leadership team, act like a true partner for all kinds of decisions across the larger business.
- You’ve done it before, successfully running Marketing (as CMO, VP of Marketing, Head of Marketing, or similar) at a venture-backed SaaS startup
- You’ve got hands-on experience building marketing programs for large enterprise customers
- You focus on driving tangible revenue and pipeline, rather than vanity metrics
- You have deep knowledge of SaaS, ideally Enterprise SaaS
- You possess the qualities we seek in every executive: a track record of recruiting remarkable people; an ownership mindset; intellectual horsepower coupled with an ability to get a lot done every week; strategic thinking; strong communication skills; excellent people management ability; collegiality
- Bonus: You’ve owned marketing functions across multiple countries, ideally across the North America and Europe
- Bonus: You’ve marketed towards audiences within the customer support space
What we offer
- Employees’ work-life balance: flexible working hours and 25 days paid leave + national bank holidays.
- Employees’ wellness: free food during working hours, bi-weekly meditation sessions, and up to $500 as a Health Perk.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs, and other equipment you might need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, three days off per year to focus on personal development, and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences, and other learning material.
- Regular company trips and remote activities.