Talent Acquisition Partner
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product assistant that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $16 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, make the most out of their products, and never wait on hold again.
The People Operations (Pops) team at Mavenoid is responsible for scaling the growth of the company size, helping Mavens grow and building healthy and productive workplaces. We partner with teams across the business to grow them with top talent. As part of the Pops team you’ll have the opportunity to have an outsized impact on the company; impact how fast we grow and improve the candidate and employee experience.
This role is the first People Operations role based in the US. You’ll be focused on expanding our sales and marketing teams which will be the fastest growing teams in the business over the coming year. Therefore, we would like you to have experience of sourcing remarkable sales talent for a fast-growing company.
This role will be based on the East Coast in the US.
- Find remarkable sales talent for our open roles via sourcing, job posts and referrals
- Ensure follow up and closure for all interviewed candidates
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience - regardless of outcome
- Collaborate with leadership to design or streamline interview processes
- Continually seek opportunities to create and improve our People Operations processes
- Work with the team to come up with innovative recruiting strategies
- Participate in audit and compliance activities related to People Operations when requested
- Support the team in ad hoc queries as requested
- 2+ years of full lifecycle business recruiting (Sales and Marketing) in a fast-growing Tech start-up - ideally Series B or C stage
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Flexible mindset for growth - You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change.
- You focus on achieving outcomes and results to help grow teams successfully. You leverage tools at your disposal to help drive your success.
- Remote-first company - work wherever you are comfortable. Join the team in one of our offices or work from the top of a mountain (with wifi of course). We will help you get a comfortable remote setup at home if needed.
- Swedish company with a global reach - we are a growing team, but we live all over the world (mostly in Europe and the US at the moment).
- First class medical, dental and vision coverage. 100% premiums paid for individuals, and 75% paid for dependents.
- 401k in the United States and equivalent pension programs in other countries
- Free lunch everyday! Order up whatever you’re craving
- Wellness benefit for staying healthy
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it