Here at Mavenoid, we’re building the platform for technical support of physical products. Companies use our software to help their customers install, use, and troubleshoot everything from consumer electronics and home appliances to electric scooters and robotic lawn mowers. With $16 million in funding from leading VC firms and many of the world’s most iconic brands as clients, our goal is to make technology easy for everyone. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, today we have offices in New York and Stockholm but have a virtual first, office optional culture with Mavens located all over the US and Europe.
As a Supermodeler, you're building first-class troubleshooting flows (also known as product models, product assistants, troubleshooting models) within the Mavenoid platform that “wow” our customers. This team has an incredibly strong impact on our business’ bottom line, but also on the direction of the product itself since Supermodelers are often the first people to use our product (sometimes breaking it) in novel ways! We are looking for unique individuals who take a pragmatic approach to problem solving, but also have a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
A huge benefit of being a Supermodeler is the high degree of flexibility; we offer part-time work and the freedom to work when you have availability.
- 4 year degree or currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Desire to join a fast-paced SaaS start-up and grow with us
- Strong logical reasoning and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management skills; ability to manage work and hit deadlines
- Experience using remote-work tools to collaborate with team members in various locations
Nice to have
- Teaching / training experience
- Experience working closely with engineers
What we offer
The upsides of joining a startup early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair compensation.
- Remote-first policy. Work from home or anywhere, or if you prefer from one of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden or New York City, US.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware you need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, 3 days off per year to focus on personal development and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences and other learning material.
- Regular company events and trips, online and remote activities.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it