Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we are reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but that doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
As a Solution Lead on the Customer Success team, your mission is to make sure our customers “win” using Mavenoid. This means partnering with our clients to ensure they are realizing value from Mavenoid’s product platform. You will need to apply a unique blend of leadership, project management, business development, and technical skills to get the job done.
- Partner with multiple customers and lead them through all facets of a Mavenoid deployment; from initial implementations to long-term success
- Be advocates for our customers to the rest of Mavenoid, and become trusted advisors to our customers
- Become a Mavenoid product subject matter expert
- Lead customer meetings with all different personas; you must be equally comfortable speaking to executives as you are training junior employees
- Dive into the data to learn how various metrics are impacting our growth
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Mavenoid to ensure customer plans are aligned with company-wide strategy
- 3+ years experience in a customer success, implementation, project manager or similar type role
- Entrepreneurial mindset and track record of growing customer deployments
- Strategic thinker, but tactical executor; make ambitious plans and deliver
- Self-starter who can fight through ambiguous requirements to deliver clear, actionable plans
- You’re quick to learn, hardworking, candid, and selfless (table stakes at Mavenoid)
- Strong communication skills whether speaking to internal teams or customer stakeholders
- Ability to work seamlessly with all types of personalities across sales, product, development and design
Nice to have but not required
- Startup experience
- SaaS experience
- Basic understanding of python, typescript or other programming language
- Basic understanding of SQL or R
- Remote-first company - work wherever you are comfortable. Join the team in one of our offices or work from the top of a mountain (with wifi of course). We will help you get a comfortable remote setup at home if needed.
- Swedish company with a global reach - we are a growing team, but we live all over the world (mostly in Europe and the US at the moment).
- First class medical, dental and vision coverage. 100% premiums paid for individuals, and 75% paid for dependents.
- 401k in the United States and equivalent pension programs in other countries
- Free lunch everyday! Order up whatever you’re craving
- Wellness benefit for staying healthy
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it