Here at Mavenoid, we’re building the platform for technical support of physical products. Companies use our software to help their customers install, use, and troubleshoot everything from consumer electronics and home appliances to electric scooters and robotic lawn mowers. With $16 million in funding from leading VC firms and many of the world’s most iconic brands as clients, our goal is to make technology easy for everyone. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, today we have offices in New York and Stockholm but have a virtual first, office optional culture with Mavens located all over the US and Europe.
As a Solution Lead on the Customer Success team, your mission is to make sure our customers “win” using Mavenoid. This means partnering with our clients to ensure they are realizing value from Mavenoid’s product platform. You will need to apply a unique blend of leadership, project management, business development, and technical skills to get the job done.
- Partner with multiple customers and lead them through all facets of a Mavenoid deployment; from initial implementations to long-term success
- Be advocates for our customers to the rest of Mavenoid, and become trusted advisors to our customers
- Become a Mavenoid product subject matter expert
- Lead customer meetings with all different personas; you must be equally comfortable speaking to executives as you are training junior employees
- Dive into the data to learn how various metrics are impacting our growth
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Mavenoid to ensure customer plans are aligned with company-wide strategy
- 3+ years experience in a customer success, implementation, project manager or similar type role
- Entrepreneurial mindset and track record of growing customer deployments
- Strategic thinker, but tactical executor; make ambitious plans and deliver
- Self-starter who can fight through ambiguous requirements to deliver clear, actionable plans
- You’re quick to learn, hardworking, candid, and selfless (table stakes at Mavenoid)
- Strong communication skills whether speaking to internal teams or customer stakeholders
- Ability to work seamlessly with all types of personalities across sales, product, development and design
Nice to have but not required
- Startup experience
- SaaS experience
- Basic understanding of python, typescript or other programming language
- Basic understanding of SQL or R
What we offer
The upsides of joining a startup early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair compensation.
- Remote-first policy. Work from home or anywhere, or if you prefer from one of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden or New York City, US.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware you need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, 3 days off per year to focus on personal development and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences and other learning material.
- Regular company events and trips, online and remote activities.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it