Senior QA Engineer
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product assistant that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, make the most out of their products, and never wait on hold again.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will play an important role in achieving our mission by ensuring the quality and reliability of Mavenoid’s product, as well as enabling our software engineers to ship product changes with efficiency and confidence.
- Establish a QA process for Mavenoid’s new product updates and existing system components;
- Discuss and agree on automation testing framework with the engineering team;
- Review product requirements for each 6-week Product Cycle and prepare test plans;
- Perform testing for each release to production, report and investigate issues;
- Track quality metrics and actively suggest changes to the process to improve our ways of working.
As a result, you will:
- Increase quality by ensuring P0/P1 bugs don’t slip into production releases;
- Decrease time spent by the product team on testing new features;
- Increase efficiency of engineering time spent for fixes.
- Must have:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Practical experience creating and executing test plans for complex integration-heavy products;
- Familiar with or/and participated in setting up testing processes;
- Familiar with test automation best practices;
- Databases, SQL, REST, JSON, HTTP.
- Nice to have:
- Experience testing APIs, AI/ML and Analytics products;
- Used to work with customer support and/or conversational products in the past.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it