Senior Product Marketing Manager
Maveniod is the works #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Mavenoid’s go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead product positioning, messaging, launches, develop sales collateral, and support marketing campaigns that deliver revenue growth and elevate the Mavenoid brand.
In your first month, you will
- Complete Mavenoid’s remote onboarding program
- Meet with key stakeholders to align on strategy and desired outcomes
- Audit our existing GTM process to identify gaps and opportunities
- Familiarize yourself with our product, enablement materials, and pitch.
- Design your initial 90-day action plan
In your first three months, you will
- Set strategy and vision for the implementation of a new GTM process
- Take ownership over internal communications for new features
- Create hyper-personalized sales collateral that supports & educates users across the customer journey
- Up-level our existing ICP, persona, positioning & messaging frameworks
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as content, field, sales & product to deliver against strategic initiatives.
In your first six months, you will
- Own the GTM process of your own design that drives measureable lift in revenue
- Build a comprehensive sales enablement library leveraging your personas & messaging frameworks
- Lay the foundations to define product support as a new category
- Develop the charter for expansion of the product marketing team
- Contribute across the organization to activities that build and establish Mavenoid’s brand
- You have a successful track record in B2B product marketing.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You're a great project manager.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a startup early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair compensation.
- Remote-first policy. Work from home or anywhere, or if you prefer from one of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden or New York City, US.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware you need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, 3 days off per year to focus on personal development and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences and other learning material.
- Regular company events and trips, online and remote activities.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it