Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new product features.
- Apply the right tools for the job and solve business problems with real-world challenges.
- Support the ML team to ensure high spirits and productivity.
- Develop reliable and effective machine-learning operations and processes.
- Ensure ML services are reliable and performant
- Ensure and track ML reliability
- At least four years of industry experience in AI/ML/data-science roles.
- You love working on hard and valuable problems, no matter how challenging.
- You can solve a wide breadth of problems in more direct or elegant ways than most.
- Fluency in Python and the machine-learning ecosystem.
- Experience leading smaller teams and/or mentoring of junior data scientists.
- Experience with recruiting, onboarding and developing team members and creating a healthy team environment.
- Experience with scaling ML services and integrations
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it