Senior Frontend Engineer
Our frontend stack is currently composed of Typescript, React, Emotion and D3, and we are in the process of building our own design system.
Our backend stack is currently composed of Typescript (NodeJS), GraphQL, Koa, and Python.
- Implement and iterate on UIs for new features
- Test, implement and suggest UX improvements.
- Coordinate with UI designers as necessary for development of the more sophisticated views.
- You have a track record of building complex web-based interfaces.
- You have design sense and the technical capability to execute on your ideas independently
- You are intellectually curious and honest
- Bonus: You have some experience with NodeJS or Python
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it