Product Marketing Manager
Maveniod is the works #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Mavenoid’s go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead product positioning, messaging, launches, develop sales collateral, and support marketing campaigns that deliver revenue growth and elevate the Mavenoid brand.
- Manage, execute & iterate on Mavenoid’s go-to-market (GTM) strategy to maximize our approach to growth.
- Partner closely with the product & dev teams to be the voice of our customers, leading our understanding of their challenges, pain points and jobs to be done.
- Work with Mavenoid’s sales & business development teams to develop product messaging and unique selling points by segment.
- Own product and feature launch campaigns that drive new acquisition and engagement.
- Create hyper-personalized sales collateral that supports & educates users across the customer journey.
- Partner with the wider marketing team to contribute to the larger marketing strategy.
- You have a successful track record in B2B product marketing.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You're a great project manager.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it