Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but that doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
As Product designer at Mavenoid, you’ll work on the visual and interaction design of our flagship product. You’ll work collaboratively, with the product design lead and our engineering team, to create a product with an iconic expression. Our product’s success lies in packaging a perfect balance between simplicity, ease-of-use, and advanced power user features. You’ll make product support so intuitive and engaging that even your grandparents should be able to use it. You’ll also design powerful editing tools for our expert modelers.
You're an interface geek with a strong user-first perspective, while never losing sight of the details. You’re able to sketch and iterate quickly, and deliver polished production-ready designs. You have solid skills in typography, layout and information design. Your working method is transparent and collaborative. You have a natural ability to articulate and explain design ideas and the rationale behind your decisions to your team mates.
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing digital products
- You're well-versed in UX and UI design, turning complex tasks into delightful experiences.
- Proven experience in creating visual design and maintaining design systems.
- Proven experience of designing and launching digital products for mobile and desktop platforms.
- Enjoys solving complex customer and business needs and reducing them to simple and functional products.
- Curious about the world around us, latest technologies, best practices, and excited about developing creative solutions.
- (bonus) You have worked in a startup before
- (bonus) Experience in prototyping and animation
- (bonus) Extensive experience in user research and user testing
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it