Machine Learning Engineer
Here at Mavenoid, we’re building a virtual product assistant that helps customers install, use, and troubleshoot their products.
With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
We're located in Stockholm but doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote friendly workplace.
What you'll do
- Devise intelligent, scalable software systems that combine machine learning with human knowledge
- Implement and design new machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate with product designers and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new product features
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Fluency in Python and a deep-learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- You love working on hard and valuable problems, no matter how challenging
- You can solve a wide breadth of problems in much more direct or elegant ways than most
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it