Head of Demand Generation
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product assistant that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
- Build a world-class lead gen machine and and increase qualified leads every month
- Define and run creative experiments to find the best customer acquisition channels
- Hire and manage a world-class marketing team
- Own our CRM and funnel
- Establish a content marketing playbook
- Get your hands dirty and frequently create copy/content yourself
- Make sure our sales team has amazing sales collateral
- You live, breathe, and deeply understand lead nurturing, web demand generation programs, and how to work closely with the sales team to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month
- You have a successful track record as a B2B marketer, ideally at a SaaS startup
- You have previous experience with leading a high performing marketing or demand generation team
- You think strategically and holistically about the marketing function
- You're a team player who are able to collaborate across the company, especially with sales
- If you have worked with marketing of customer service software or conversational AI, that's a plus!
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it