Growth Marketing Manager
Maveniod is the world's #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through digital demand generation and lifecycle marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead performance marketing campaigns that generate SQLs, own email and lifecycle marketing programs that nurture, convert and upsell customers, and partner with product/engineering resources to develop innovative marketing offers.
- Manage Mavenoid’s digital marketing programs that deliver against ambitious pipeline and revenue targets.
- Build an email marketing strategy that spans the full customer lifecycle and increases conversion at each stage of the funnel.
- Participate in account-based marketing (ABM) and brand marketing campaigns that drive awareness and growth.
- Create, execute and experiment with innovative customer acquisition programs that leverage the Mavenoid team’s technical expertise.
- Leverage and promote content to fill Mavenoid’s top-of-funnel.
- Analyze and report on pipeline metrics to executive stakeholders.
- You have a successful track record of 4+ years within growth marketing that drives pipeline and revenue.
- You have owned and executed advertising and/or performance marketing campaigns with hard SQL and CpSQL targets.
- You have developed and executed email marketing programs, such as nurture streams, onboarding series, and customer newsletters.
- You’re familiar with a variety of marketing tools, including ad platforms/DSPs, CRMs, marketing automation, reporting & analytics platforms, etc.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a startup early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair compensation.
- Remote-first policy. Work from home or anywhere, or if you prefer from one of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden or New York City, US.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs and other hardware you need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, 3 days off per year to focus on personal development and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences and other learning material.
- Regular company events and trips, online and remote activities.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it