Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
You will work on all things frontend, from information architecture to visual design to technical implementation to helping us grow the team. You will start hands-on, hacking on our React-based codebase to improve UX and add features, but before long we expect you to be contributing on a more long term level with an idea on how you see our product grow and mature. We have raised investments and are in the process of scaling up the company to 40+ people, with much of the growth in frontend engineering. This is a start-up journey to be a part of.
- Implement and iterate on UIs for new features
- Test, implement and suggest UX improvements.
- Coordinate with UI designers as necessary for development of the more sophisticated views.
- You have a track record of building things
- You have design sense and the technical capability to execute on your ideas independently
- You are intellectually curious and honest
- Bonus: You have some experience with Python, Ruby or C#
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it