Director of Field Marketing
Maveniod is the world's #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As the Director of Field Marketing, you will be responsible for Mavenoid’s account-based marketing strategy, as well as customer and events marketing activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead integrated demand generation campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue, own our events program end-to-end, and manage a small team of marketers that deliver growth and elevate the Mavenoid brand.
- Own the integrated campaign process to drive pipeline and revenue for Mavenoid’s mid-market and enterprise business segments.
- Design and delegate an account-based marketing strategy to engage and convert target accounts work closely with Mavenoid’s sales teams to define target accounts.
- End-to-end ownership of Mavenoid’s event strategy, including trade shows, conferences, and customer events.
- Develop creative and innovative experiential marketing programs that make Mavenoid stand out from the crowd.
- Partner with the wider marketing team to contribute to the larger marketing strategy.
- You have a successful track record of 6+ years in B2B marketing.
- You have deep experience running and owning customer-centric and account-based marketing programs.
- You have owned and executed a B2B events program, including trade shows, conferences and produced your own events.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You're great at project & stakeholder management.
- You possess a high EQ and excel at people management, coaching and delegation.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it