Director of Brand & MarComm
Mavenoid is the world's #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As the Director of Brand & Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for building Mavenoid’s awareness within our target markets and own the customer-facing creative vision. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead integrated PR & brand campaigns that fuel growth, manage in-house and outsourced creative resources to drive production, and own our website and other earned media that elevate the Mavenoid brand.
- Build and execute a PR strategy that raises Mavenoid’s profile within our ideal customer markets.
- Manage and scale the Mavenoid creative team, who touch nearly all customer-facing materials, while maintaining high-quality work that contributes to the brand vision.
- Own Mavenoid’s website and online storefront, responsible for design, development, messaging and testing on our most visible asset.
- Develop integrated brand campaigns that leverage paid, earned, online and offline channels that increase Mavenoid’s brand metrics.
- Coach & develop a small team of in-house mavens and outsourced resources that deliver on brand goals.
- You have a successful track record of 6+ years in B2B, brand or creative marketing.
- You have deep experience building and owning innovative brand marketing campaigns that ultimately drive business growth.
- You’ve run impactful PR campaigns with tangible success metrics.
- You have managed a team of creatives that produces high-quality, on-brand work at a prolific rate.
- You’re familiar with web and graphic design, multimedia, and web development.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You possess a high EQ and excel at people and project management.
- You have an eye for design and strong attention to detail.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it