Content Marketing Lead
Here at Mavenoid, we’re building a virtual product assistant that helps customers install, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Content Marketing Lead, you will be fully responsible for the messaging and media that we deploy to communicate with the market. The ultimate purpose of this role is two-fold: (1) to create strong preference for our product and (2) to shorten our sales cycle. You will set out to create a unique brand and positioning, build awareness of our product, and generate organic, inbound leads.
- Content marketing. Define and execute on our content marketing strategy, playbook, and schedule. Create a body of content (impact stories, an e-book, videos, infographics, blog posts etc) that you'll be proud of in 30 years. Establish customer support for physical products as a new category.
- Website. Own our website and continuously enrich it.
- PR. Get press coverage by crafting authentic, compelling stories.
- Sales collateral. Create effective decks, videos, and other sales material in line with our approach to teach the customer, provide unique insights, and keep it real.
- You have a successful track record in B2B marketing
- You have produced great content as an individual contributor in the past
- You're a great writer
- You have an eye for design
- You're a strong presenter
- You're a great teacher/educator
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it