Content Marketing Lead
Here at Mavenoid, we’re building a virtual product assistant that helps customers install, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Content Marketing Lead, you will be fully responsible for the messaging and media that we deploy to communicate with the market. You'll have two main goals: (1) to create demand and preference for our product and (2) to shorten our sales cycle. You will set out to create a unique brand and positioning, build awareness of our product, and generate organic, inbound leads
- Content marketing. Establish a content marketing playbook and create a body of content (impact stories, an e-book, videos, infographics, blog posts etc) that you'll be proud of in 30 years.
- PR. Get press coverage in authentic, innovative ways.
- Evangelism. Make Mavenoid a thought leader.
- Website. Evolve our website and enrich it with useful resources.
- Lead gen. Ultimately, generate organic, inbound leads.
- Sales collateral. Support sales team in creating sales collateral, e.g. take ownership of our decks and direct outreach email templates.
- Recruit. Hire amazing wordsmiths and creatives to your team.
- You have a successful track record in B2B marketing
- You have produced great content as an individual contributor in the past
- You're a great writer
- You have an eye for design
- You're a strong presenter
- You're a great teacher/educator
- You know how to work with sales teams
- Bonus: You have managed people in the past
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identifies and eliminates it