Business Developer - EMEA
Mavenoid is the world’s first hardware support platform. We’ve built a virtual assistant and other tools that help customers set up, use, and troubleshoot everything from dishwashers and printers to robotic lawnmowers and electric scooters. With iconic brands like HP and Jabra as clients and $40 million in funding from top VC firms like Creandum and Point Nine Capital, we’re reinventing technical support for physical products. Having recently raised our Series B, we’re entering an exciting phase of growth but are still small enough for each new person to have a big impact on the company as a whole.
As Business Developer, you will be fully responsible for the pursuit and generation of new customers. This will be done through detailed research, creative messaging, and true teamwork. Our team is small, agile, and eager to craft the outreach that will lead to us landing our next key client relationship that will propel the company forward.
You'll be fully empowered to stake your own claim to success towards your one main goal: to generate a new pool of Mavenoid's future customers. The rest is up to you.
- Engaging with potential prospects over email and video meetings to qualify and set meetings for the BD team
- Identifying target customers for Mavenoid through prospecting tools and research
- Maintaining active engagement with leads through informed, creative outreach
- Researching and developing prospective accounts
- Working closely with other member of BD team to identify qualified accounts and define strategies for outreach
- Partner with other teams within Mavenoid to deliver proper messaging for ideal target markets
- Achieve quarterly quotas for developed leads and qualified opportunities
- Experience in B2B sales or business development.
- You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection.
- Sometimes you need to keep knocking at a door over and over until someone finally answers.
- You don't give up.
- You know how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives.
- You get important things done and you have a track record of running complex projects.
- You learn quickly and you’re able to map technologies to business processes.
- You are smart, creative, and think well on your feet.
- You’re clear, concise, and thoughtful in your communications — both verbal and written.
- You are articulate and can communicate with internal colleagues as well as with potential customers.
- You are hungry to grow your career and develop relevant sales skills in a highly collaborative team environment.
What we offer
- Employees’ work-life balance: flexible working hours and 25 days paid leave + national bank holidays.
- Employees’ wellness: free food during working hours, bi-weekly meditation sessions, and up to $500 as a Health Perk.
- Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs, and other equipment you might need.
- A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, three days off per year to focus on personal development, and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences, and other learning material.