Stockholm • Full-time
Here at Mavenoid, we’re building a human-friendly, intelligent troubleshooting system to help people find the cause of technical problems and fix them. Our platform is used by some of the world’s most important organizations to repair everything from robotic lawn mowers and cloud-connected trucks to high-speed separators and military tanks.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated software engineer to help us redefine the way organizations repair products, making AI-guided troubleshooting as accessible as electricity.
What you’ll do
- Devise intelligent, scalable software systems that combine human knowledge and observations with machine learning and data
- Innovate on ways Mavenoid makes troubleshooting as accessible as electricity
- Work closely with two of the founders to implement new machine learning algorithms
- Build customer-facing interfaces that helps some of the world’s most important organizations repair products
Who you are
- You love working on hard and valuable problems, no matter how challenging
- You are able to build a version 1 of almost anything in a week or two
- You may lean a little towards one end but you are strong at both frontend and backend web development
- You can solve a wide breadth of problems in much more direct or elegant ways than most
- Bonus: You have tinkered with a a subset of React, Docker, Python, C++
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity (so you don’t have to worry about money ever again if we succeed) combined with market salary (so you don’t have to worry about money now).
How to apply
Include any or all of the following in your email:
- GitHub profile
- LinkedIn profile or resume
- One or two sentences about the most impressive thing you’ve built
- Anything else you want to share with us
The first step of the recruitment process is a 20 minute logic test. Once you have applied you will receive an email with further instructions from Alva Labs, allow a day or two for it to arrive and keep a lookout in your spam folder just in case. When your test results are in we will assess your application together with the test result. We will request that you repeat the logic test on site further on in the process.